About Me

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Caving in and starting my own blog

Well, I have been wanting to do this for quite sometime, what better way to tell my stories and feelings with dramatic effect then on the world wide web for all to see? I figured being a single, asian, good looking, intelligent person such as myself, should give the world an opportunity inside my vast 25 year old, one tracked male mind! Facebook notes just did not do it for me. So I have decided to take up blogging, and as unmasculine as it may seem, I am going to try to please the audience (you reading this) to the best of my abilities. So with this being my first blog, I welcome you the reader, and hope that you return as often as I write. Sadly, blogging at work is not permitted. Hopefully for your sake I will still find the time to write something awesome 2 to 3 times a week. Don't worry I don't find blog stalking offensive, a little creepy yes, but blogs are meant to be read. So my very first blog on a early Monday morning, although it's 12:30 and I have work in 6 hours, I am excited to start this new venture. So good morning and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on doing a blog! I will come back later today and get caught up :)

    ReplyDelete