About Me

Friday, May 27, 2011

Blogging from San Jose

So it is only 11:30 here in San Jose, and I am sitting on couch aka my bed for the next 4 days, in my sister's home. My mother has been here since Wednesday, and my step dad and I arrived today, but at different times, he had to work so he came later. My day began at 630 in the morning, already packed and ready to go. Got on a tiny plane from Delta and arrived to San Jose before lunch time. I had not seen my little nephew Corbin 4 months, and he's chunked up a bit since then, so I call him my baby buddha nephew. I had thai beef noodles and sugar cane juice for lunch, and then for dinner our family had a Vietnamese 7 course beef meal, which needless to say is the bomb! IN the morning we are going to have Dim Sum, (Chinese fried and steamed goodies!)I still miss all of my friends and family back home, and I wish them all a safe Memorial Day Weekend! The weather here has been sooo amazing 70 degrees and a wonderful breeze. Although my parents constantly think of moving here one day, I don't think I could ever leave Utah. Yes, I know the weather is never cooperative in Utah, but the people are so amazing. On that note, I want to end with an amazing about friendship that was given to me a few years ago.
"There is nothing we like to see so much as the gleam of pleasure in a person's eye when he feels that we have sympathized with him, understood him. At these moments something fine and spiritual passes between two friends. These are the moments worth living." -Don Marquis
Good night Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment